Jacquard Sweaters

This is going to be my first blog post related thrifting. I am writing about something in the vintage sweater category Jacquard sweaters are a great way to stay warm and be fashionable. I was able to thrift this light blue and white plant design Jacquard sweater at a local Thrift store. I paired it with a thrifted

plum tiered midi skirt. The featured garment is a vintage 80's Blair sweater. It is made with light weight materials and is not a chunky sweater. The patterns on the Jacquard sweaters being produced this season are intentional homages to vintage sweater patterns. This makes this trend more easily thrift-able. While this may go without saying, Jacquard sweater patterns are easily spotted on the thrift shop rack. There is no need for brand checking to see if you have found it. Research before hand which patterns and colors you have a preference for and you will be able to spot them quickly.





A close up of the fabric shows the woven detail.

The sweater is a polyester, cotton and rayon blend.



I added these vintage blue marble plastic string beads to accessorize the sweater.


If if you have any comments on this blog post please leave them below! I would love to hear what you think. I hope it has inspired you in some way for your future thrifting adventures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Pixel Art